The Law Enforcement Association of Asian Pacifics (LEAAP) is a non-profit professional organization of law enforcement officers dedicated to the pursuit of excellence. Our members come from a diverse cross section of law enforcement fields including Federal, Municipal, State, County and other agencies. LEAAP was founded in 1991 by a group of Asian American peace officers in Southern California as a fraternal organization to share innovative ideas and friendship. LEAAP’s goal is also to bridge the gap between law enforcement agencies through social, civic, scholastic, and vocational functions. LEAAP is proud to be represented by many diverse law enforcement organizations locally and internationally.
The Mission of the Law Enforcement Association of Asian Pacifics is to:
- Develop and recommend professional standards throughout the justice system.
- Emphasize uncompromising integrity through leadership.
- Provide a support network for all members.
- Promote the value of diversity at all levels (sworn and civilian).
- Establish and strengthen community/police partnerships.